Vaarsuvius can cast Lightning bolt and generally has to shout it. (Not in Xykon's throne room)
While V is casting it a pink spellaura is around V's hands and multiple white, forked, lightning rays go to the target.
Later, a Quickened Lightning Bolt had yellow rays.
Xykon can cast something very similar. He shouts nothing. The aura around his hands is dark grey.
Xykon's Lightning kills three ogres.
It is normal for lightning to hit everything in a straight line.
Zz'dtri uses a green lightning like effect on a bridge in the dungeon of dorukan.
Celia has a spelllike ability to cast Lightning bolt. It's rays are white and quite impressive. While Celia casts it her eyes light up blue.
Samantha can cast Lightning Bolt (maximized!), which she has to shout and during which her eyes are purple and her hand is surrounded by a purple spell aura.
Durkon Thundershield has a special version, shouted but without somatic component "Thor's Lightning", during which his body is surrounded by a white aura.
Enor has a lightning bolt as breath weapon.
All items (37)
- Arcanolypse Now
- The Shot Heard Round the Dungeon
- That's Just Mean
- A Sure Bet
- Mr(s). Wizard Explains It All
- A Comic as Lovely as a Tree
- Running on Empty (168)
- The Enemy of My Enemy is a Tree
- Taking Charge
- Son of Mail Call
- He Invented the Magic System
- Leggo My Ego!
- A Song for the Departed
- Hell of a Job
- Just Crazy Enough to Work
- Exit Strategy
- Negative Feelings
- On the Waterfront
- Turning Azurite, I Think I'm Turning Azurite, I Really Think So
- Construction Workers
- A Slick Getaway
- His Name Probably Helps, Too
- Power Meeting
- It Probably Squeaks, Too
- This Never Happens to Jiminy Cricket
- Oh, Right. That.
- No Real Shocker
- Also, His Popularity Has Waned
- Bird Brained
- The Kind That Makes Friends Easily
- Spell Check
- No Running, No Hiding
- Through the Wormhole(s)