The Order battles some dragons ... and are betrayed.
- The Order of the Stick
- "Zit Boy" ◀ ▶
- Teenage Goblin with Braces ◀ ▶
- The Dragons who like Barbecue Sauce ◀
- Panel 1
Two green dragons come up hissing and drooling.
- Panel 2
Vaarsuvius: Aha! Now I understand.
Durkon: Aye, we've been turned into pub snacks!!
- Panel 3
Vaarsuvius: Not if I have anything to say on the subject.
Vaarsuvius: And, as a point of fact, I do.
- Panel 4
- Panel 5
Zit Boy knocks Haley out with a club, "bonk!"
- Panel 6
Zit Boy drags Haley away.
- Panel 7
Belkar: Um, guys...
Elan, Roy, and Durkon fight the dragons, "pierce! slash! bludgeon!", killing them.
- Panel 8
Durkon: Ho ho! Now who's tha pub snack!
Goblin with Braces: Mmmm... delicious!
Elan: The fireball seals in the deep roasted flavor!
- Panel 9
Roy: Hmmm, not half bad...
Roy: Hey Haley, can you search that pit—
- Panel 10
Beat. Roy notices Haley missing.
- Panel 11
Roy: Damnit! Not again!
Belkar: Not my fault! I couldn't even act in the Surprise Round!
D&D Context Edit
- Fireball is a 3rd-level Wizard spell that deals 1d6 damage/level in a targeted area of effect.
- Piercing, slashing and bludgeoning are the three types of physical damage that can be dealt by weapons. Some creatures might have resistances to one type or another.
- The surprise round happens when some but not all of the combatants are not aware of their opponents. The combatants who are aware may act in the surprise round, the others may not.
- The party previous lost a member in #72.
- This is the final appearance of the Dragons who like Barbecue Sauce.