|Order of the Stick comic|
|Date published||21 September 2015|
|View the comic|
In round six, Durkon overcomes the Spellsplinter to deal a devastating blow to Roy.
- Roy Greenhilt ◀ ▶
- Durkon Thundershield (as vampire and in gaseous form) ◀ ▶
- "Durkon" (also in gaseous form) ◀ ▶
- Gods of the Northern Pantheon:
- Panel 1
Hel: I think I'm most looking forward to taking the soul of Thor's high priestess.
Hel: My dear puppy Garn is in dire need of a new chew toy, after all.
Loki: Humiliating Thor is not enough of a reason to do this, Hel.
Loki: It's a pretty funny reason, sure, but not enough of one.
- Panel 2
"Durkon": Is it so unbelievable that I could willingly choose Hel? Thor shuns my kind, while Hel has exalted me.
"Durkon": Why shouldn't I be thankful and do as she asks?
- Panel 3
Roy: If that's the only thing tying you to this crazy scheme of hers, then let one of these clerics raise you.
Roy: I'm sure Thor will take you back with open arms, and Hel will lose her vote.
- Panel 4
"Durkon": Maybe I no longer want to serve a god who would reject me so casually.
- Panel 5
"Durkon": Maybe I would continue to worship Hel even after I was resurrected.
- Panel 6
"Durkon" appears from its mist form behind Roy.
- Panel 7
Roy slashes his sword at the High Priest of Hel, but fails to interrupt the spell.
- Panel 8
- Panel 9
Roy is blasted by the spell and falls to the ground, dropping his sword.
- Panel 10
"Durkon": Maybe I don't care who I serve—
"Durkon": —as long as I can hurt the world that has always hurt Durkon Thundershield.
D&D Context Edit
- Harm is a 6th level spell which deals 10 points per level of damage. For Durkon that's 140 points, with a possibility for Roy to make a Will saving throw for half damage.
- Roy appears to attempt the Spellsplinter Maneuver in the 7th panel, but fails to disrupt the vampire's spell.
- In Panel 2, Roy is missing his scarf.